Monday, October 6, 2008

I started a new job. I know am a cashier type person at Olga's at the mall. Though I don't really work the cashier since I haven't been taught yet. I just prepare things really, drinks, salads, soup, fries, etc. It's not so bad really. I have my third day of it tomorrow night. And then I work on Thursday night as well.

School is lame as usual, exams are coming up a lot. I did poorly on my cognitive psychology midterm.

I should be reading chapter 8 of criminal justice so that I only have to do chapter 7 tomorrow so I'm ready for my exam on Wednesday. Then I have to prepare for my archeology exam on Monday and my child development exam sometime next week. But screw next week, lets have it be friday.

I don't have to work friday, I get to go home, dye alissa's hair. and get ready to go to detroit for the chiodos, escape the fate, alesana, and silverstein show, where we get to meet up with the canadian boys. and then afterwards we all are going to windsor for the night to drink and whatever. i really have no details on that at all, but whatever, i'm fine with it.

But I'm going to go back to criminal justice.

No comments: